
entertainment industry and feed the super star starved masses. This year, as the song, “Lookin Boy” by HotStylz heats up the airwaves, I decided to bust my own rhyme style (okay, it doesn’t really rhyme, but you know what I mean….)
Chris Brown- too much bronzer, faux-mohawk, fronting like you date Rhianna, when you know… looking boy…

Keisha Cole- why you on an elevated podium, dress and make-up don’t match, ridiculous background, Tammy Faye eyelashes looking girl.

Alicia Keys- need trim spa baby, Selisha biting bob from ANTM, Tarrance Howard looking boy.
Ne-Yo- Usher wanna be, did better than him
though, Alpha Phi Alpha move stealing, twelve year old looking boy.
Rick Ross- circus elephant to match the scene, wearing all that purple, Barney looking boy.

Kanye- protruding grill, attention seeking, why you get a massage from lil wayne, looking boy.

Alicia Keys- need trim spa baby, Selisha biting bob from ANTM, Tarrance Howard looking boy.
Ne-Yo- Usher wanna be, did better than him
though, Alpha Phi Alpha move stealing, twelve year old looking boy.Rick Ross- circus elephant to match the scene, wearing all that purple, Barney looking boy.

Kanye- protruding grill, attention seeking, why you get a massage from lil wayne, looking boy.
Rhianna- lying about Chris Brown, you need to take a bow cause we all getting tired of you, psycho killer, in mourning Barbie looking girl.


Marvin Sapp- mistaken for Warren Sapp, not gonna talk about you and let got God get me looking boy…
Oh well.. that’s my attempt at rhyming, yo…
Until teachers make as much as rappers…
-Zack Kirk
Oh well.. that’s my attempt at rhyming, yo…
Until teachers make as much as rappers…
-Zack Kirk

8 comments:
What up Zackory? Thanks for stopping by. Although I don't think your version of Lookin' Boy will be hitting radio airwaves any time soon- I applaud your effort.
How did you find me?
Huh, I thought it was right funny...Maybe because lookin' boy is my jam of the moment. I think you should try putting it to the real beat...lol
LOL, Zack... I think I found your blog on DJ Black Adam's blog... but it may have been Lola's...
youngblack&dl... I don't think my version would quite make it with the beat... but the original song is hilarious..."Whoopi Goldberg black lip lookin’ boy,
Midnight train Gladys Knight lookin' boy,
You poor lookin boy, Don Imus ol’ nappy headed ho lookin’ boy"...
Thanks zack and youngblack for stopping by...
This was funny..."Chris Brown- too much bronzer, faux-mohawk, fronting like you date Rhianna, when you know… looking boy…"
Lmao...
Wow, Mr. Kirk, you have found your true calling! Who knew you were such a rapping prodigy!?
Thanks for the laughs :)
wow
who would have ever thought Z-co could rap.
you're an embarrassment to us all
=)
Thank u ;-) check out this emo boy one on this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment